DeliverMeThis is dedicated to ensuring that its site and related services are available for all user groups including the disabled, the visually impaired and those with motor deficiencies and cognitive disabilities.
Our site design
We work hard to adhere to the standards and guidelines as set out by the W3C (World-Wide Web Consortium) for making Web content more accessible. We are currently developing our site so that every page we host conforms to the AA level of the WCAG 2.0 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines). Read more about WCAG 2.0 (opens in a new window).
Help navigating the Web
For additional help navigating the web, please visit the following external links. The following guides are provided by the BBC:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
Here are some additional resources:
- W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
- Action on Hearing Loss
- British Deaf Association
- Royal National Institute for the Blind
For queries specifically about the use of DeliverMeThis, please contact us.